Engagement & Support Worker Post: Engagement & Support Worker Salary: …
Post: Volunteer Coordinator
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Location: Central Bedfordshire/Bedford Borough
Our vision at CLI is that everyone feels a part of their community and can achieve their potential. We provide a pathway into new, healthier, and positive lifestyles for people through mentoring, one-to-one support, group activity and volunteering so people can develop the skills and community connections to enable them to sustain positive change. To make our vision possible, we are seeking a passionate, motivational and dynamic Volunteer Coordinator to provide operational oversight and continuous personal and professional development of a team of volunteers.
You will work in partnership with staff, volunteers, and the people we support to guarantee that we maintain a high-quality service which meets the needs of those engaged. You will maintain an effective, responsive, and collaborative relationship with stakeholders within Central Bedfordshire and Bedford Borough. We actively welcome applications from people who have lived experience of prison or probation, addiction, mental ill-health, or homelessness, as this is often the reality for those people we support.
Typical duties will include referral processing including establishing complexities, outcomes, and risk information. Completing assessments and care plans/action plans, monitoring journeys, quality assurance and reporting responsibilities.
The successful candidate will commit to working in line with our workplace values which are:
- People first – people are our top priority. We care so everyone can be their best.
- Community – our actions and support help build stronger communities where people can find their place and thrive.
- Transformation – we do challenging work, creating positive change that helps people move on with their lives.
- Excellence – we strive to always be our best, to exceed expectations, to learn from our mistakes.
- Trust – we trust ourselves, our colleagues and those we work with to do the right thing, to show integrity, acceptance, respect and fairness in all we do.
Community Led Initiatives is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, disability, or age. All applicants are considered based on their merits and abilities for the job. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks however it will not be used to discriminate unfairly against any individual. We actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills, and potential and welcome applications from a wide range of candidates, including those with criminal records.