COMMUNITY LED INITIATIVES
Project Co-ordinator IOM
Community Led Initiatives CIC is a non-profit organisation which provides mentoring and
mutual aid to a range of clients with complex needs. We utilise the strengths of our
volunteers to support individuals to reintegrate in their community and lead more positive
and independent lives.
We are currently recruiting a Project Coordinator for our Integrated Offender Management
– Mentoring Project. The successful candidate will lead the delivery of an established
project which has been successfully supporting high risk offenders for almost 5 years. We
believe that with the right support and opportunity, those most excluded from society can
contribute positively and achieve sustainable change.
We’re looking for an individual to join our expanding team and assist with the development,
delivery and co-ordination of our mentoring project. The successful candidate will be a
passionate individual with a positive attitude. We welcome and encourage applicants with
‘lived experience’ of the issues faced by the people we support, as we aim to build a diverse
and committed team with a broad range of skills and expertise.
We are seeking: 1 full-time Project Co-ordinator.
Salary band: £21,000 – £23,500
Benefits include 28 days annual leave, the possibility of flexible working, company pension
scheme and significant opportunities for learning and development.
Deadline for applications: 12 noon, Monday 14th May.
Your key responsibilities:
• Play a vital role in supporting the delivery of the IOM Mentoring Project
• Assist with supporting, training and supervising our team of volunteers
• Ensure quality mentoring is available to IOM service users
• Work collaboratively with other members of the team, providing cover and/or taking
on additional/alternative responsibilities when service need requires this.