Recruiting 2 new team members for our Bedfordshire service
GROW – Getting Real Opportunities of Work
Closing date: Friday the 22nd March
Open day: Tuesday 26th March
We are looking for people who:
- Want to change their life and support others to do the same
- Have personally overcome drug or alcohol misuse or supported someone who has
- Struggle to find work due to lack of qualifications or work experience
Could our GROW Trainee-ship be for you?
We are currently recruiting 2 Full time GROW trainees for our Support, Advice, Mentoring and Advocacy Service in Bedfordshire. SAMAS has been designed with a vision to build stronger communities by delivering proactive and positive services that achieve results for people and their families, struggling with substance misuse.
What does a GROW Trainee-ship involve?
A GROW trainee-ship provides people with ‘lived experience’ the opportunity to develop a broad range of skills and experience whilst in a paid role. We recognise that people who have faced challenges in life may struggle to find employment and build careers. Our trainee-ship will help candidates get a foot on their career ladder with the confidence and skills to progress.
What will I do in the role?
- Promote the value of lifestyle changes to people who have shared life experiences to you.
- Provide practical support to help people access community activities and resources.
- Help people to identify achievable goals.
- Work alongside other members of the team to provide quality mentoring on the project.
- Motivate the people we support to
What Benefits are included?
- We are a proud ‘Real living wage’ employer and this role provides a full-time salary of £17,550 per year.
- 28 days’ annual leave
- 18 month contract
- Access to in-role learning and development
- The possibility of flexible working
- Access to a company pension scheme
We are not interested in your CV, we are interested in you!! And that is why we are adopting a person-centred, values-based approach to our recruitment by removing the need for CV’s, application forms and formal interviews. Instead, we aim to learn about our candidates through informal “getting to know you” activities and conversations. More details will be given to those who express an interest.
How to express an interest:
All you need to do is contact us by one of the following methods and tell us your:
- Contact number or email address
- Tell us why you are interested in this role and how this role would impact your life
Text / Whatsapp: 07872 069673
Office: 01234 880 625
Letter: 43 Bromham Road, Bedford, MK40 2AA
If you would like to send a video message, please email it to the address above.
Be part of something special and express your interest today.
At CLI, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation. We are facing diverse problems, so need diverse people to tackle them.